A phono stage designed to work with MM, MC HO and MC cartridges.
The amplification section is based on the high end operational amplifier – Burson Supreme Sound Opamp V5i.
The heart of the extended power path is the Supreme Audio Toroidy.pl transformer.
Gratia MM/MC with its design, refers to the current style of Fezz Audio.
Undeniable advantage of Gratia is universality.
Thanks to the wide settings varietes, it can be a perfect match with a low output signal level MC cartridges.
– Cadridge type: MM/MC HO/MC , RIAA curve EQ
– Inputs / outputs: 2/1
– Operation amplifier: Burson Audio Supreme V5i
– AC Supply: Stabilized + toroidal Supreme Audio Grade transformer
– Subsonic filter: yes
– Stereo/Mono mode switch: yes
– Gain MM/MC LOW: 50dB / 60dB
– THD distortion (20Hz-20kHz): <0.005%
– Crosstalk MM/MC: >95dB / >96dB
– Signal/noise ratio MM/MC: >92dB / >90dB
– Input impedance MM/MC: 47kΩ / 50-1kΩ
– Power consumption 12W
– Weight: 4,2 kg
– Dimensions: 340 x 320 x 80 mm
Fully working. Used in mint condition. See pictures carefully for condition/
UK power cord included.
Testing and collection possible in our shop in Middlesbrough